- - Residential Services
- OH, USA
- Full Time
The Residential Coordinator(s) (RC) performs all of the responsibilities and duties of the Direct Support Professional, and in addition holds primary responsibility for areas of health care/nutrition and household management for the individuals served. The Residential Coordinator is responsible to assist the Residential Manager in maintaining consistency in the provision of supports and services to the individuals served, and in communicating with employees and team members.
- Weekly review and follow program documentation and review all documents for accuracy.
- Check and monitor internal and external reports and submit to Residential Manager
- Complete weekly audit on financial report and verifies accuracy.
- Responsible for completing the weekly schedule and posting it in the homes to ensure that all shifts are covered. If there is a call-off, the Residential Coordinator will find coverage when needed.
- Schedule and attend doctor's appointments with the individuals.
- Review Medication Administration Record (MAR) weekly to ensure documentation is being completed properly and confirms that all medications are stored properly.
- Review Medication count sheets and monitors the supply of medical supplies.
- Communicate with Manager and Nurse weekly to discuss upcoming appointments
- Update Emergency Red Folders monthly.
- Ensure the physical environment is safe, clean and attractive.
- Monitors monthly safety requirements and ensures required drill/safety and emergency responses are completed.
- Responsible for maintain budget for expenses tied to the home
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- High degree of patience, compassion and empathy
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize.
- Detail oriented to ensure all regulatory paperwork is completed correctly.
- Ability to resolve conflicts in a non-threatening manner.
- Proficient in team building and ability to direct others.
- High ethics and values and able to maintain high level of confidentiality
- Able to lift 50-75 lbs.
- Previous direct care experience in a related field
- Minimum of High School Education Diploma or equivalent.
- Ohio Driver's license with five points or less, and current auto insurance are required.
- Personal vehicle with proof of liability insurance required.
We make employment decisions based upon factors such as performance, abilities, talent, effort, and results. We provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, ancestry, citizenship, non-disqualifying disability, genetic information, military status, veteran status or other legally protected status.